this should be on everybody’s blog, no matter what kind of blog it is.
the sad thing is i’m showing almost every sign on that card.
Wow, reading these actually shocks me..
Legal Abortion teaches our children that life is cheap and disposable.
No, it doesn’t. Abortion is chosen out of responsibility. It’s responsible to admit when you’re not ready for parenthood or pregnancy. It’s responsible to take care of yourself before you introduce a new life intot his world. It’s responsible to not want more children when you already have dependents to feed.
Abortion is understanding and respecting life and taking responsibility.
Is that before or after the lack of responsibility and self control that resulted in the pregnancy in the first place?
Married couples so rarely use this “method” that it’s not worth mentioning. So why is it being used at all? It’s not healthy for society. It’s not healthy for the woman in question. It’s degenerate. And no amount of rationalizing away the thought process will make the lesson any different than what is stated in the image. And before you try to use the last defense “what if it was rape” that would only cause irresponsible people to accuse of false rape. In real situations, adding murder to the fragile mind that experienced such violation is not going to “solve” anything.
Life is precious. If you really really really don’t want to get pregnant or have kids, have some foresight. Don’t punish living beings that have done no wrong.
Listen up. I have the arguments that will put end to all pro-choice arguments and this photo.
1) You don’t fucking tell your kids about abortion, just like you don’t tell them about pedophiles and that scary monsters exist in the form of crazy psychopath serial killers. If you do, you have more issues as a parent than Harper Bazaar and maybe you should’ve gotten an abortion. Just saying.
2) Secondly, the sentiment that life IS precious is precisely why people get abortions. They want to give their offspring the best life they deserve. As someone who has contemplated suicide throughout my teen and young adult life, I can tell you that just ‘being alive’ isn’t some kind of accomplishment. Living a stable life, is. People kill themselves every day for lesser reasons than having being abandoned at birth or because their mother hated them for ruining her life. You don’t want children to grow up in environments were they’re resented or abandoned.
3) The idea that life ends at abortion is wrong, because energy cannot be destroyed. The life reincarnates.
4) Understand that pro-choicers are not pro-abortionists. No one wants to deal with that dilemma; but pro-choicers are realistic and realize that women DO deal with that dilemma, and that they should have access to affordable and safe means of going about abortion. The karma is THEIRS. The sins are THEIRS. If God gave us freedom of choice, who the fuck are you to take it away from women, because of your ideal? We don’t know if the embryo has a soul, but we know damn well that the woman does. So by banning abortions you are ruining the life of a definitely soul-filled being for a questionably soul-filled being.
4) You say ‘life is precious’ like God Himself did not order the sleighing of pregnant women and infanticide throughout the Old Testament. As if God himself did not order the death of suckling infants in Samuel and Psalms.
Also, there are abortificant plants used for thousands of years as natural birth control by women before ‘the man’ took over and dismissed Mid-wives as ‘witches’. Dong quai, blue and black cohoosh, and pennyroyal are just a few. There are actual points on a woman’s body that if pressed or needled correctly, induce a miscarriage. There have always been and always will precautions placed by God for women to control their own fertility. Just because men have dismantled these traditions don’t mean they no longer exist as proof that a woman has both the right to create and queue life.
I’m guessing your fervor comes from religion, by the way. That’s why I brought this up.
5)Abortion is not the only thing that treats life as cheap and disposable. Are you wearing a shirt Made in China? There’s a billion people working day-in, day-out dead-end liveliehoods to bring you cheap globalized goods. If they die from the toxic fumes or dangerous machinery, no one but their immediate families and friends could care less. THEY are disposable; they can be replaced at a minute’s notice. Fight the institutions that make life cheap and disposable, not the innocent women who are devastated by a proverbial Sophie’s choice.
6) In regards to your argument that ‘abortion is bad for society’
No. Actually abortion is really good for society because society’s successful growth depends on the population not overgrowing the resources, which at this point is a mute point because humans are way too overpopulated. There’s no lions or tigers to eat us; planned parenthood is our only predator.
Totally just kidding lol I just wanted to be an asshole for that one lol
I have soooo many more points to be honest, this is literally just the tip of the ice burg. But I am saying that ultimately, the only way to be a good Christian (which I am arrogantly assuming you are) is giving people the CHOICE.
Just as in gay butt sex, if ya don’t believe in it, don’t do it!
That’s pretty much a good life mantra for anything.
this is so beautiful that i’ve got shivers
I don’t care if this doesn’t fit the “theme” of your blog, everybody needs to see this
Helen Simonson, Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand
John Green, Looking for Alaska